1.25.2012

THE BABY.....A FIRST BIRTHDAY PARTY!

I’ll just say it; my baby’s got a sweet tooth.  I suppose Sage and I are to blame for this inherited trait, but as far as I can tell, this is Parker’s only flaw.  He is like Mary Poppins, practically perfect in every way. Watching him eat his first bites of cake was perfect.  He was very cautious at first, slowly tasting the frosting and then taking a nibble of the cake, but after that, there was no stopping him.  He was just so focused. Yep, my baby is ambitious.

And yep, he is also one year old now. Just like that. And it makes me a little sad to think how quickly time has passed over the past year, but I am also so happy. Happy when I think back to the day Parker was born, or to first time I touched his soft little baby buns, or to the day he gave that first smile, and then his very first giggle.  Life with Parker has been better than wonderful to say the very least, and I am so excited to see what will come next.

1 comment:

  1. This little guy looks like his mommy did when she was 1years old! And I think I remember her loving her birthday cake! He is a beautiful child!

    ReplyDelete