2.15.2012

THE BABY.....A ROOM FOR PARKER

When we finally decided that we were going to take the plunge and buy a house, the one thing I could not wait to do was decorate. Finally, we could paint the walls and hang wallpaper. Hooray! Unfortunately, I have not done much in the decorating department (I blame this on the basement), but the one room I have put effort into is Parker’s. I couldn’t let him sleep and play in a room with no personality!

Since we didn’t know at the time what we were going to have a have, I wanted to start with a neutral base of black and white and then use accessories and art to add hits of color. I have to admit, it did turn out to be a bit more boyish, but perhaps my subconscious knew something that I didn’t.
This is the concept board I put together to inspire his space. I look forward to showing pictures of how his room has come along! 

1 comment:

  1. If there is one thing I love, it's a blog about a momma in love with her baby . . and one with lots of pictures. Thanks for sharing your blog, let's see some current shot of Parker's hood!

    ReplyDelete